Welcome to the Revolution Mobile Bike Repair Corporate On Site Sign Up
We are excited to be on campus to help get your bike ready for the rest of the riding season!!
Monday, May 22nd and Tuesday May 23rd
Tune Up Services Offered
All labor services will be discounted 20% during the event!
Employees will also receive a 10% discount on any parts or accessories purchased during the event. We carry most consumable type items with us in the shop (tubes, chains, brake pads, etc).
**Below is are a few examples of tune up services offered. You can see the full menu of services HERE
Basic Tune UpRegular price $55
- Brake Adjustment front and rear
- Shifter and Derailleur Adjustment front and rear
- Spot Wheel True front and rear
- Lube Cable and Housing for Brakes and Derailleurs
- Tighten all bolts to proper torque spec
- Lubricate the Chain
- Inflate tires to proper pressure
- Security Check for All Accessories, i.e. Water Bottle Cages, Light, Computer, etc.
- Replace bar end plugs, if missing
Pro Tune UpRegular price $90
- Basic Tune Up plus…
- Precision Wheel True of both wheels
- Bottom Bracket inspection and Torqued to Correct Specification
- Headset Inspection and Bolts Torqued to Correct Specification
- Install New Cables and Housing for an Additional — $25(normally $35) for Bikes with mechanical Brakes , $12.50(normally $17.50) for Bikes with Hydraulic Brakes
Pro Tune and Drivetrain CleanRegular price $125
- Basic Tune-Up Services Plus:
- Drivetrain Clean Service
- Precision Wheel True
- Headset Check and Torqued to Correct Specification
- Bottom Bracket Check and Torqued to Correct Specification
- Torque Crank Bolts
- Torque Crank Arm Bolts to Correct Specification
- Bike Wash
- New Drivetrain Parts are Installed for Free
**Time slots are placeholders for the day, not appointment times. Bikes will be dropped off the morning of your service day and Revolution will contact you when your bike is ready for pick up.
How sign up works
There will be 5 sign up spots each day of the event. They are listed as hour time slots, but they are simply place holders for the day.
- Choose the tuning service from the drop down
- Click the day or days of event from the calendar and to view the remaining sign up slots for that day. If the day or days are greyed out, then there are no sign up slots available for that day.
- Select any of the remaining time slots.
- Complete the information and book!
You will receive an email confirmation when the appointment is booked.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Day of your scheduled Service